1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is clean my room. Am I lame? I just want to start the week with a clean room. This is my first "three day weekend" (meaning I only work evenings Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) so I want to make the most of it!.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is people walking slowly. Don't you realize you're inconveniencing everyone behind you? Running to work last night, I felt like an action hero racing against the clock, dodging and weaving tourists in Times Square. GROW SOME LEGS AND WALK!!!.
3. I am really loving Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. I adore British comedies, and I can't believe I haven't seen this one yet! Richard Ayoade and Matt Berry, two of my favourite actors, are in it! The writing is incredible. Check it out!.
4. The rain is a good excuse to stay in...and clean my room...and watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is makeup, I guess? I'm trying not to buy any more (unless it's essential, and I've run out, or there's a coupon). I'm also trying to use up what I have, and it's led to some pretty interesting, um, results, I should say....
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is any song that plays at work. Actually, I'll usually wake up thinking a song, and it will be stuck in my head all day. Yesterday it was "Xanadu". This morning, it's "Ziggy Stardust." And I didn't even take ZzzQuil either night!.
7. The best cure for stress is taking a nap. Would that I had more time for things like NAPS! I might have a lie down before my tour tonight, though. Knowing you have time to do something as wasteful as sleep is a huge load off one's shoulders. And today, I just might have that luxury!.