It seems like everybody's sick lately! Lauren from thelittlethingswedo normally posts them, but her baby Fern is ill. Feel better! Today, Kate from My Name is Purl will be hosting.
1. My favorite place I have visited (or would like to visit) in the US is San Francisco What I love most about it is the crazy haphazardness, the hills, the hipness, and the vintage shopping!
2. My favorite place I have visited (or would like to visit) in Europe is Paris What I love most about it is
that you can wander for hours getting lost and it's always still more beautiful with every corner you turn!
3. My favorite movie (location wise) set in the US is West Side Story because after I saw it, I knew I had to live in New York City, and I do. And oh yeah, I have a fire escape. AND I live on the WEST SIDE!
4. My favorite movie (location wise) set in Europe is Love, Actually Because if that isn't your answer to this question, you have no heart.
5. My favourite band/musician from the US is currently No Doubt. Are they still a band? I'm really into their stuff lately, new and old.
6. My favorite band/musician from Europe is currently John Lennon. "Woman" is the most romantic song ever written. Say what you will about Paul's "Silly Love Songs," they don't have the depth of John's. Sir McCartney, if you're reading this, I love you as well, but...you know.
7. I love where I live in NEW YORK CITY!!! because every day is an adventure. You never know, at the beginning of the day, where you will end up - if you're doing it right!