1. My first memory is standing in front of a window, holding my younger brother as a baby. I'm not sure if this is a real memory, a manufactured one, or an image I had in a dream, but I'll keep it .
2. My first love was a good learning experience. Well, you should learn something every time! .
3. My very first favorite color was purple and I'm sticking with it.
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when I lived in my first apartment, and was walking my dog through the park after school all dressed in black (black v-neck and velvet tiered skirt, if you need the visual) to stage manage a performance that night. I felt capable of juggling my obligations and my passions and certain of my life. I thought to myself, "Someday this will be me, walking my dog through Central Park every day." Strange that those fantasies have come true, and I am walking through Central Park on a daily basis. .
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check my phone...ugh...such a Gen Y cliche! Then I turn on the fairy lights, contemplate coffee, remind myself to take my vitamin.
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was a New Kids on the Block record. I was six! We were all obsessed! As a teen, I spent every dime I could scrape together on musical theatre cassettes.